Wednesday, October 22, 2008

6 months!

This was Lincoln's status at his 6 month well check:
Weight: 17lbs. 9oz 48%
Height: 27 1/2 in. 80%
Head: 17 3/4 in. 80%
We are thankful he's so healthy and happy. The doctor said I could start feeding him solids 3 times a day, so we've had some fun with that. I've posted a couple of videos. I can't believe he's getting so big!
This is Lincoln's first time sitting in a shopping cart! what a big boy eh

I'm still trying to convince Lincoln that my home made baby food is just as good as the store bought stuff. So far he still hasn't gotten used to the texture. It's kind of funny.

I thought this was the cutest thing! I would give Lincoln a bite, and then he would grab his toe and suck on it.

Lincoln loves to be comfortable, even when he's eating!

2 comments:

The Higgins Family said...

I love a baby's face when they try new flavors-- esp. sour or tart. ;) Y'all are a fun family!

Cheryl said...

Maria! Do you even remember me? Great times at the Pioneerzz?? Anyway I was goofing off and found John & Emily's blog then found yours from theirs. What a sweet little boy! Congrats on him!