These are my kitchen curtains that Mom helped me make. I love them! She helped me with all of my projects. It was awesome!
I had a hard time blowing all of these candles out. That's a sure sign I'm getting old! This cake was the yummiest i've ever had!
This was at Pei Wei for my Birthday dinner.
Mom and I hit up a community of garage sales and we found everything on my list. It was awsome! I think I'll make that a Birthday tradition. It was so fun. One of our finds was this hiking carrier for Lincoln. I love it! I've started trying to go once a week.

2 comments:
Love your curtains! Love Pei Wei! And love mommies! ;)
cute curtians, fun times, and chubby legs all make for a great post! i'm glad you had fun with mom...and I'm glad i get her back :D love ya sis.
Post a Comment