Sunday, November 2, 2008

Lincoln and Reed

It's a pea pod and a lion! These guys seem to have fun together. Reed is 5 months older than Lincoln. They get to see quite a bit with each other. It's fun.
This was at our ward Trunk or Treat. I'm supposed to be a garden and Lincoln is a pea pod.
They are quite the buddies!
Lincoln fell asleep hiking. It was really cute.

I've been running three times a week with Erica and Reed. After, we stop and stretch and this day Reed entertained himself by pushing Lincoln in the stroller.
We have been doing a baby swap with Erica and Blane. So we get to watch Reed once a month so they can go out and then they watch Lincoln. It works out pretty good and it's fun to get a date night.

1 comment:

Britt-Marie said...

Those Halloween pictures are so fun! You have such a cute little boy.
(by the way, you are so awesome! I wish I was as dedicated a runner as you are! You are my hero.)