Monday, November 10, 2008

Soon to Crawl

Lincoln is now on all fours! He has fun rocking back and forth. Give it a few weeks and he'll be crawling. Yikes! I don't know if I'm ready for that.


8 comments:

Susan said...

I love that cute face! Good luck with your soon-to-be crawler!

Bre said...

What a handsome little guy you have, I cannot believe he is about to crawl. It goes by so fast!

Britt-Marie said...

Those are some beautiful eyes. What a cute kid! He'll definitely be moving soon. Good luck baby proofing now. ;)

Ericka said...

He is so cute Maria! And he is growing so fast too! I'm glad to see that you are all doing well!

P.S. I went private on my blog and so if you want an invite just email me at ericka.cooper@aggiemail.usu.edu

Bingham said...

Thanks for coming over. We love hanging out with you guys. Have a good break.

Erica said...

He's so cute! Enjoy your last few days of freedom before he crawls :)

tessa said...

Such cute pics! I find when they're crawling life's busier (I just fished a candy wrapper out of Ellis' mouth) but they're also happier b/c they can get around.

John&Emily said...

Hey you guys. That last picture is the cutest thing I've ever seen! I can't wait to meet that cute little guy in just a couple of weeks!