Thursday, May 7, 2009

Sedona

This was a quick day trip to Sedona! Thanks Kim for the idea, it was fun! The last time I went there I was 8 months pregnant. I don't know if hiking is easier with a belly or a kid on your back! We had time to go hiking, eat lunch at a scenic outlook, tour the Chapel of the Holy Cross and drive up to the airport outlook. All the red rock reminds me of St. George. It's beautiful.

Scenic view from the Sedona Airport

Audrey and Lincoln!

This is the chapel of the Holy Cross that was designed by a student of Frank Lloyd Wright so it has his same style.




I love Cathedral Rock!

Where did my hiking buddy go?! Lincoln fell asleep and got so relaxed that his head fell clear down on his lap. Don't let the hat deceive you, that's not where his head is!

1 comment:

Britt-Marie said...

You are such a buff woman! Way to go! I need to try to be more like you. I'm getting out of shape and fast.