
This is when we got to Richmond at the airport. Lincoln got so excited when he saw all these wheels. Little did he know this was only the beginning of all his fun in Virginia! It was so fun to be at Aaron and Gena's and to watch Lincoln's reaction to everything. Every time he turned around there was something new to play with. It was SO fun!



This trip was full of first's for Lincoln. This was the first time on a tramp!


These pictures are on campus at University of Virginia where John is in Medical School. He just finished his first year! It was beautiful in Charlottesville so I'm glad I got to go!

I loved the blossoming dogwood's!


Lincoln and Emma had a lot of fun together!

Lincoln was an angel most of the time...but I had to catch his expression here. He didn't hurt his foot, he just decided to make this face.

The first time I put Lincoln in a swing was at a park by Aaron's house. He laughed for the first 5 minutes. It was awesome!

Aaron and all the kids were so cute with Lincoln.

I LOVE my brother Aaron...and my mom of course!

This was going to wIgGlE WoRmS with Emma! Lincoln loved it!


Crafty Emily showed me how to make these shoes! Pretty cool eh?


Meet Rascal! Lincoln had so much fun with this dog. It was quite hilarious. It's hard though to get a good picture of a moving dog and a moving kid! Lincoln loved chasing Rascal around everywhere. Rascal was usually right at Lincoln's side too mostly waiting for some food to drop!


6 comments:
oh, what a fun trip! you and lincoln are such awesome travelers. I'm glad you got to go to Virginia!
How fun for Lincoln to be able to play with his cousins! And what an awesome expression on his face when he didn't hurt his foot. And the shoes are a cool idea. What did you cover them with?
it's fabric and mod-podge!
Such cute pictures. Looks like fun. P.S How do you make those shoes? They look awesome!
Looks like a lot of fun! It's always neat when you get to see family. I can't believe you made those shoes! I love 'em!
That sounds like such a fun trip!!
You are such a good momma, always taking your little one on Crazy Adventures!!
Little Lincoln is such a character, we had so much fun with him!
If you want to get together before you guys take off for the summer, let me know!! I can meet you somewhere close to your home! I don't care where, your such a blast girl!!:)
Post a Comment