Once he tasted the frosting he gave a big smile, then before we knew if he had the whole cupcake in his mouth!
Lincoln just loved playing with his balloons! It was hours of entertainment for him. He would just throw himself on top of them and smash his face into them. Surprisingly none of them popped!
This was opening presents

8 comments:
Cute, happy birthday Lincoln! Time flies by so fast, before you know it he will be a little boy instead of a toddler, it's amazing.
Happy Bday Lincoln! What a super cute little one-year-old!
Wow, I didn't realize it was already his birthday! Fabulous pictures! He is such a doll! He just devoured that cake didn't he. Loved the Superman wrapping paper.
Happy Birthday! Our little babies aren't!
awww! So cute! Happy Birthday Lincoln!!! :)
What a cutie! I can't believe he is already 1!
I love the Superman wrapping paper. It looks like Linciln had a great b-day! See you soon. I hope.
Maria! I was blog surfing and came across you and your CUTE fam from Sabrina's blog and HAD to say hi! You look great! I LOVE your hair! Your boys are so cute! It looks like life is just awesome! I actually found some HS pics the other day of us hiking Zion! That was SO long ago! ;) Take care!-Emily
Post a Comment