Friday, June 27, 2008

The Pouty Lip



This is Lincoln's signature face. It's sad because he's so sincerely distraught, yet at the same time so funny. I can't help but laugh every time! It's so cute.

4 comments:

Ericka said...

Maria-that lip is so funny...already working it eh? He looks just like your husband to me. Do you hear that often? That's all I ever hear. I am hoping that this next one will get some kind of physical trait from me.

Bre said...

That is the saddest little face EVER! But way too cute, I bet he already has you wrapped around his finger:)

Amber said...

Maria, I am so glad that we are blog buddies now! Lincoln is getting so stinkin cute...I am loving that face! I will keep checking in on you guys, Bellair isnt the same without you!!

Ash said...

Holy cow, you have a baby! Were you pregnant when you moved?
CONGRATS! He's a little cutie!
I'm glad I found your blog. It will be fun watching your little families adventure.
Send me your email and I'll invite you to our blog.
ashgodfrey@yahoo.com