hey! Great fathers day post...too bad for Darren that I am a slacker. Where is your hubby at? Poki is Pocatello Idaho-everyone I know growing up just always called it that. I bet you were thinking of a more exciting place to live huh. Me too but it seems I am destined to be an Idaho girl. Lincoln is so adorable...I am sad that I missed you when you came to the salon. Maybe another time. Keep in touch.
3 comments:
super cute! HE is growing up so fast already, hope you guys had a great day!
hey! Great fathers day post...too bad for Darren that I am a slacker. Where is your hubby at? Poki is Pocatello Idaho-everyone I know growing up just always called it that. I bet you were thinking of a more exciting place to live huh. Me too but it seems I am destined to be an Idaho girl. Lincoln is so adorable...I am sad that I missed you when you came to the salon. Maybe another time. Keep in touch.
maria, every husband deserves a wife like you...will i ever live up to you...you're great. what a cute post. love ya
Post a Comment