Here we are trying to be happy even though Daddy is gone. It's been pretty sad without him but thank goodness I can be here in utah with my family. I finally figured out that Lincoln has reflux so we just went to the doctor yesterday and life is already so much better! It was pretty rough for awhile. Hopefully he'll start smiling more now that he isn't suffering quite so much. He just keeps getting cuter though, smile or no smile. I sure love my boy!Saturday, June 7, 2008
Me and my Boy!
Here we are trying to be happy even though Daddy is gone. It's been pretty sad without him but thank goodness I can be here in utah with my family. I finally figured out that Lincoln has reflux so we just went to the doctor yesterday and life is already so much better! It was pretty rough for awhile. Hopefully he'll start smiling more now that he isn't suffering quite so much. He just keeps getting cuter though, smile or no smile. I sure love my boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
cute improvements on your blog Maria. now we're not only sisters, but bloggin' buddies! i'm so glad Lincoln and momma are happier! what a blessing. see you soon.
love, Cherie'
He has changed so much already since the last photos! I am still sad I missed you while you were here! I love the updates of the new pictures, he is such a handsome little guy. Sorry you are alone for so long I would hate that, but at least you are with family!
Too cute Maria. Hope that reflux is a distant memory soon!
He is so precious! I want to hold him! We miss you guys!
Maria! I think he looks Great! They grow so fast! Looks like you guys are having fun!
ps.
we miss you guys down here in az... it's so hot i can't leave my house.
Post a Comment