Friday, March 28, 2008

The Easter Egg

At church on Sunday I got told by an older gentlemen that I looked like an easter egg! It made me laugh pretty hard. Not everyone can say that about themselves on Easter day so I had to take a picture to remember it. Seth said I just needed some stripes and designs around my belly then I could really pull it off. Only 15 more days, give or take, and this egg is going to hatch!

3 comments:

Peck Family said...

Yea Maria! Glad to see you have a blog! Cute pictures of you and your little hubby!

jungleprincess said...

AWESOME! I was wondering who that "older gentleman" was. That is great material for your baby book. :>)

Bre said...

I love it! Cutes easter egg i have ever seen!:) Really 15 days already! Probably not already to you, I am so excited for you!! Can I have your address so I can send a baby gift when the babes is here:)