Sunday, March 23, 2008

Spring Break in Sedona!

Seth's parents came out for Spring Break so we got to stay with them in Sedona at a nice resort. They were nice to take an 8 month pregnant girl along! The scenery was awesome and we got to do some fun hikes.

2 comments:

Bre said...

Maria!-
It is so good to hear from you! You look DARLING pregnant, you are just all belly, I love it!! I cant believe you are 8 months already! I am so excited for you. It looks like you are still a traveler having a lot of fun! We miss you so much here! Do you like it there though? I am so excited to see pictures now and to keep in touch better!

Aubree and/or Addy :) and sometimes Craig said...

I'm so glad you have a blog. You're much better than me at it already (I just figured out how to do a slideshow). Way to go! Thanks for the haircuts, Addy and Craig look great!!!