Lincoln was born Sunday April 6th, 2008 at 8:42 P.M. He weighed 7.5 lbs and was 21 inches tall. He has already been such a joy! We are so thankful everything went well so well with the delivery and that he is so healthy and strong. He is so cute!
He is absolutely adorable!! I heard through the King Hair buzz and was waiting for you to post some pictures! I am so glad to hear that the delivery went well! CONGRATS to both of you, what a sweetheart!
Maria, I was so glad to run upon your blog! Lincoln is a doll and you looked adorable pregnant too! I have two more months with this one and feel like an elephant already!Well, congrats and stop in and see us all when you are in town some time! Love Ya!
I heard that you guys came to town and I MISSED seeing you! I was so bummed! I cant wait to see more pic. of Lincoln. I heard he looks just like your husband in real life!
9 comments:
Maria! Yes you bring little Lincoln over next week and let's get his pictures done!
call me after 7. 6232217343
He is so cute!! Congrats to you both. He will bring you so much joy. Have fun with him. He is a doll. I hope all is well with you as well. Take care.
Bonnie
CONGRATS!!! GOODNESS he is a CUTIE! :) I'm SO happy all went so well! I'd love to come see him when you're feeling up to it sometime. :)
Hooray for little Lincoln! He's a real cutie pie! I hope you are doing well Maria!
Maria he is soo cute! Congrats on the new little one. I sent his gift over with Aubree today. She said she will bring it to you soon.
Congrats. What a cutie!
He is absolutely adorable!! I heard through the King Hair buzz and was waiting for you to post some pictures! I am so glad to hear that the delivery went well! CONGRATS to both of you, what a sweetheart!
Maria,
I was so glad to run upon your blog! Lincoln is a doll and you looked adorable pregnant too! I have two more months with this one and feel like an elephant already!Well, congrats and stop in and see us all when you are in town some time! Love Ya!
I heard that you guys came to town and I MISSED seeing you! I was so bummed! I cant wait to see more pic. of Lincoln. I heard he looks just like your husband in real life!
Post a Comment