It wasn't our top pick, but hey, we aren't about to complain considering that there were a couple hundred applicants left to fight over the 5 empty spots at programs that didn't match. When we look at it like this, we feel SO lucky and blessed. We're so thankful things are working out for us. It's a great program and we're excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Wow! It was such a crazy year for ER!
Awesome!!! I think that's where Heber and Liora Phillips are right? Congrats!
That's great! Congratulations. It'll be so exciting. A new adventure!
So excited for you guys. We are really going to miss ya, but I guess that is why we have blogs and facebook. You guys will do great wherever you go for sure.
Gonna miss my hair girl. :(
We have friends and fam in Ohio and they LOVE it!!! Congrats and good luck!!!
I am going to miss you the MOST!
Post a Comment