We are trying to checks things off our list of what we want to do before we move and seeing the Grand Canyon and visiting Grams were two of them. We did both last weekend. It only took us 3 hours to get to the Grand Canyon! We couldn't believe it took us 4 years of living here to go there. It was amazing. We wished we would have prepared a little better to be able to do a hike but we did walk along the rim and stopped at different view points. Lincoln really wanted to see a long horned sheep, he was asking for it the whole time. We just had to keep telling him that the animals were sleeping. He finally settled on being a ram himself.
We love this lady!
Lincoln loves Grandpa to read him "Piggy Pie"
3 comments:
FUn! Maria, I need to call you and ask about the Grand Canyon. We are headed there in a couple weeks and I need to know where you guys went and what you wished you had done. Did it really only take you 3 hours? Dang! Why haven't we gone alot more is the question. Cute pics of all of you guys.
You're parents are so awesome. :) I'm glad you had a fun time. We still haven't taken the kids to the Grand Canyon. I would totally be paranoid having the kids running around. hehe
I am so glad that you had a fun time and were able to see the Grand Canyon before you move. Your bucket list has quite a few checks on it these days ;)
Post a Comment