Such a cutie! And I'm impressed. We said we'd post pics, and we both did it the same day (mine are on facebook). Yours are better though, but I'll have some good ones in a couple weeks here, I hope! Love ya!
He has grown into such a little man!! What a cute boy! I got the embroidery patterns - thank you SO much!!! I am so excited to use them!! I am so glad things are going so well for you guys!! miss you!
5 comments:
Those are precious! Did you take those?
Such a cutie! And I'm impressed. We said we'd post pics, and we both did it the same day (mine are on facebook). Yours are better though, but I'll have some good ones in a couple weeks here, I hope! Love ya!
super cute! where did the time go? 18 months already?
He has grown into such a little man!! What a cute boy! I got the embroidery patterns - thank you SO much!!! I am so excited to use them!! I am so glad things are going so well for you guys!! miss you!
I love those pics!!
He is too cute:)
Post a Comment