Sunday, October 18, 2009

Birthdays

Seth and I both have October Birthdays. He turned 29 and I turned 28, so for about two weeks we get to be the same age! For my Birthday we went to my Grandma's in Blanding and met up with my parents and then on Seth's Birthday we went to Cabella's and out to eat. It was very fun!





Linc was a pretty good helper with the cake =) Seth requested German chocolate


These are the only pictures we took on my birthday, but we did take a lot of videos since a got a new flip video camera from my parents, I just have a hard time posting videos on here. Lincoln was so cute sitting on Grandma Jones's lap! We celebrated our Birthdays together since she was turning 82 that week and I turned 28. It was fun to see her and my parents. I'm actually glad I don't have any pictures of me since I don't think I even got out of my pajamas that day!

2 comments:

Christi said...

Happy Birthday!

Britt-Marie said...

How fun to have birthdays so close! Sounds like a lot of fun. Happy Birthday!