Wednesday, August 26, 2009

yet another trip to Utah!


I'm so lucky that I got I got to go home again just a few weeks after being there! We had two baby blessings, a sealing of Shelbi and her parents and good friend's wedding! My friend Kim and I road tripped it together with the kiddos. Kim's parents live just a few houses down from my parents so it worked out nicely and the kids did great! I am never a very good camera gal so these are the only pictures I took!! I'll try and get some more though from people. It really was such a good time.



Lincoln is really learning how to cheese it for the camera!! This is his favorite Aunt Allison, but all of his aunts are his favorite of course ;)



It was really neat to be there when Rachel and Jimmy were sealed to Shelbi and for the blessings of both Shelbi and Mary. What a neat weekend for them!! We are so happy for them. Those girls are such a blessing.

No comments: