Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Hair cut
Lincoln has had way too many haircuts to count...surprising I know, especially since the kid doesn't even have that much hair!! I guess that's what you get when your mom does hair and when your born bald on top with lots of hair on the sides! gotta keep him trimmed, but this is my first time to ever cut the top.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Lucky guy! You give GREAT haircuts!
You do give great haircuts! This is Christi Rainwater, I blog stalked and found your blog. If you send me your email address, I can invite you to read mine! My address is Christibee@gmail.com
I am sorry, when you asked me to babysit, a few months ago, my phone wasn't working. I got a new one and forgot to get back to you. I hope you didn't think that I was unwilling to watch Lincoln, the offer still stands, if you need a babysitter, let me know!
Post a Comment