Lincoln is really learning to explore these days! He's learning that he can fit in small spaces and he's even discovered the toilet paper roll. Oh boy. I think we're in for it because I'm sure this is only the beginning!! Isn't he too young for this?! He must be saving that cheerio for later!
We turn on the piano and let it play because Lincoln loves to listen to it. He pokes the keys and tries to play too.
6 comments:
Oh my goodness! It hasn't been that long since I've seen you guys and Lincoln is getting so big!!! What a cutie!
You guys are in trouble. He looks like he is going to keep you busy. I love the pictures.
How cute! He looks like he is having to much fun!:)
That is so fun that he loves to explore. Boys will definatly always keep you busy, my 5 year still does. Lincoln is so cute..
Maria he is so cute. Just wait til he walks. Thats when it gets really fun.
The cheerio pic is my favorite:)
Post a Comment