Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Christmas Fun!
All of my siblings were able to come home for Christmas. That was pretty special. It was especially great to see my brother Aaron and his family from Virginia. I don't get to see them enough! Lincoln had so much fun with all the cousins. Jane Rene Dick was born Dec. 25, 2008 at 8:45 am. My sister is amazing. It was fun to be there to see her and the baby. She came home the next day and even made it to Michael's reception with Jane and all the kids on the 27th!
There were a lot of wedding events. First we had a "wanna be like mike" party for Michael. That was kind of scary. haha. We all wore bald caps and drew on a flavor savors and sang to the wanna be like Mike song. Wow. Even Gma jones wore a bald cap and a flavor savor. She was quite a sport! It was hilarious. Then we had a funny face contest and told stories about Michael. We are all so excited for him and I just love Sheri and her boys. It was an exciting time for them, and it was neat to be a part of it.
We also got to spend the New Year with Seth's family in Midway and go snow boarding at the Canyons. Seth and I hadn't been boarding in 2 years, since I was pregnant last year and we loved it! That's one of the only reasons I miss the snow! It was so fun the get to spend time with both of our families. It was a great Holiday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment