Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Trip to Wendover-July 08

This was back when Lincoln was starting to talk. He was 3 1/2 months old. That was just the beginning, he's much louder now!

We went to Wendover in July to see Seth's Grandpa and Sue. It was their first time to meet Lincoln so we were happy he was such an angel. Since we car pooled we were trying to pack light and didn't take a crib for him so this is our make-shift crib... a suit case! He was cute in it and he slept great. Grandpa Jones ended up having to go to the emergency room for his heart since he wasn't feeling well, but we were glad he was ok.

1 comment:

Britt-Marie said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your dad. I hope he is feeling better now. That can be scary.
Glad to hear you had fun on your trip. It's fun when you get to show off your new little one. I'm sure they just fell in love with the cutie! And very creative bed idea. I'll have to remember that when we go visit the grandparents. hehe