Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Oregon with the Bingham's! July 24-31, 2008
Well, it was my first time to Oregon and I loved it! Seth was born there and his Dad went to Dental school there. We went to Sea Side and Newport. It was such a great trip. These were a few of my favorite things:
1. Lincoln's first time on a plane!! And he did great. He cried when we got on the plane and when the gentleman we were assigned to sit by saw us coming he said, "tell me it's not true!" Lincoln fell right to sleep and didn't make another peep the whole trip! That man spoke too soon.
2. the nice cool weather and the ocean wind!
3. Flying kites. This was really my favorite thing. One of the string rollers broke so rachel and ben spent hours untangeling it. Nothing was going to stop us from flying kites. It was awesome!
4. The clam chowder! I couldn't get enough of it
5. the oceanarium, it was amazing! I loved all the different kinds of jelly fish
6. Our run to the light house and back. It was beautiful, and I loved how rachel was our motivating coach!
7. Learning to embroider!! Thanks Jolene.
8. The fruit stands and the fresh blueberries. yum yum!!
9. Jimmy's fresh cooked crab and Jon's amazing salmon
10. just spending time with family. I love my in-laws!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
ha! i'm glad Lincoln showed that guy on the plane. sometimes people just need to be nice to poor moms on the plane. even if he did cry, it's not like you (or Lincoln) would be enjoying it or doing it on purpose. okay, sorry about that little rant. i've heard too many stories about insensitive people on planes. hehe ;)
Lincoln is so cute. Oregon is a great place. I loved it too. Glad to hear that all is well with you. We miss ya.
Post a Comment