Sunday, February 19, 2012

December pics

I was cleaning Lincoln's floor so everything was on the train table, including them!
Playing on Daddy's ipad is a special treat.


reading Christmas stories with Daddy.
We watched the Phillip's kids overnight so they could celebrate their 10 year anniversary. It was so fun! I'm still laughing b/c I took them on a walk just as something to do and to see some Christmas lights but it ended up being a 2mile walk! They were so tired! It was a good way to make bed time easy I guess. haha.
My kids are not ALWAYS in their pajamas I promise but they seem to get their best play times in the mornings before they get dressed or I just that's just when I think to take pictures. Lincoln LOVES playing with his dinosaurs and is always thinking of new things to do with them.
The kids found these hats and I guess they thought they had to go hide and wear them. It was pretty cute.
Just my happy Lincoln.
Lila loves to read books!
Taevin and Lincoln are the cutest little buddies!

No comments: