Sunday, November 6, 2011

Happy Halloween!!!

I hope everyone had a happy halloween! The kids were very fun this year and even Lila got very into the trick or treating! She wouldn't let me touch her candy bag. Lincoln was Thomas the Train and a pirate and Lila was a china doll. I went as Dr. Seth Bingham and Seth as an RN. He got an award for the "most accurate" costume, haha, I guess they they didn't see his RN tag. Lincoln loved dressing up but by the end he said "Mom, I'm not a pirate anymore, I'm just Lincoln."




I wish I could say that we all had fun carving pumpkins, but once again it was just Seth this year!! Lincoln stuck his hand in the pumpkin and decided that was enough for him and I was just busy doing other stuff, but I can't remember what now. He did an awesome job and got very creative on the faces!!

1 comment:

Lindsey Smith said...

the kids look darling. Glad you had such a fun holiday.