
I guess my life has felt a little crazy lately. I finally feel, however, like a normal life might be on the horizon. Between sick kids, seth gone interviewing, traveling back and forth to Utah, and more sick kids any type of schedule or sleep for that matter has been non-existent for the Binghams. But we have survived and we will be finding out March 16th where we will be going for the next 3 years. We can't wait!!
6 comments:
so funny! I can completely relate right now....I think we should consider a good nights sleep getting about 3 hours in a row. At church today I saw a bumper sticker that said "beware of sleep deprived mom" haha. So true.
I can't wait for your match day Maria! I didn't realize you have been dealing with sicky kids so often... That is the worst! I love these funny pics of the kids... Jake gets into the tp often too but he's never tried to eat it.. Haha. Loves to you!
Your kids are just adorable! I can't believe how big Lila is! You haven't posted in too long. Love the face on Lincoln about to eat that pb! He's just totally ready to enjoy as much as he can. (We love those TJ's pretzels too, btw ;)
I'm so sorry about the sick kids and no sleep schedule. That really is so taxing on you. We have finally got Julia on a routine and that has totally changed things for me. If only I could get my others to sleep in until 7am...
Maria how cute are you kids!!! How exciting to find out where you will be spending 3 years! I wish we were to that point . . . another year and a half and school will be a thing of the past!!! Hope you get to go somewhere amazing . . .if not you will make it amazing anyways! Looks like a fun life you have!!!
I adore your children. I am so excited for you to find out where you will be going. It is a crazy time of life right now... completely agree. I am so glad you have been here for our first year. You are great.
LOL!! So cute! I love the picture with his feet on your face. You are such a good mom! We are excited to know where you guys end up! Let us know as soon as you know :)
Post a Comment