"Sincerely giving thanks not only helps us recognize our blessings, but it also unlocks the doors of heaven and helps us feel God's love...to express grattitude is gracious and honorable, to enact gratitude is generous and noble, but live with gratitude ever in our hearts is to touch heaven."
Hey! You were in San Diego?! I wish I would have known, I would have driven down there. I laughed out loud when I saw Lincoln sleeping with a box on his head. Lila is so cute! They both are! Good job with the photoshoot.
2 comments:
Hey! You were in San Diego?! I wish I would have known, I would have driven down there.
I laughed out loud when I saw Lincoln sleeping with a box on his head. Lila is so cute! They both are! Good job with the photoshoot.
Looks like you had a fabulous month.
Post a Comment