Weight: 7 lbs. 10 oz.
Height: 20 1/2 inches
This is lincoln the night we were away at the hospital. We were lucky to have Seth's sister Megan and her husband Jon stay with Lincoln. When they went in to check on him, this is how they found him. We like to think he was praying that his sister would make it home safe! He has been adjusting really well to being a big brother. He always has to make sure she has his puppy when she is napping and that she always has a car in her lap. He also loves giving her hugs and kisses and rubbing her head.
20 comments:
Maria she is so beautiful, what a beautiful blessing. Lincoln is getting so big and is as adorable as ever. Sure miss you guys.
CONGRATS! She is so beautiful! It was so good to see you before you had her! We miss you so much at the salon!
What a beautiful name!! Enjoy your little one and get lots and lots of rest, if you can!!
Oh, she is so so so precious! I am so happy for you. Good luck with everything...I wish I were close enough to do something to help! Hugs!
Congrats!!! She is just beautiful!! Why is it that my babies have darker hair when they're born than yours?? Crazy! Have fun!!
Hurray! That's wonderful news! I think she looks like you, Maria, in that first picture. What a cutie! And a perfect size! (That's what I'm shooting for.) I love tiny babies, they are so precious. What a sweet big brother Lincoln is to already be sharing. I'm glad they took that picture for you of him asleep kneeling. How funny. Anyway, Congratulations! I'm so happy for you.
OH look at that cute little face! I'm so happy for you guys. :)
Congratulations Maria!! She is beautiful! I think she looks like you...what a sweet baby! :)
congrats!She's adorable!
She is perfect! Congrats guys! Can't wait to hold her!
Congratulations! She is beautiful. I love the picture of Lincoln with his head on hers.
Yeah congrats, guess what she was born on Charlie's birthday! Girls are so much fun! I can't believe how big Lincoln is.
what a precious little girl! i cant wait to meet her. i love the Lincoln story so sweet.
So there's a cute baby in these pictures, but look at that mama...she's gorgeous! Even after a long night of giving birth! Good job superwoman. Love you!
Yay Maria! She is DARLING!! And how cute is Linc? We are so excited for you! Let us know what we can do to help you out!
She is BEAUTIFUL! Congrats. We love you guys!
She is so dang cute! congrats! Thats neat that you have 1 of both now!
Maria! she's beautiful!congrats!
YEAH!!!
I love little Linc!!
-She is beautiful and I love her name :)
Finally got to your blog :) She is SOOOO cute! So sweet that Lincoln tries to make her happy with things he loves! What an awesome big brother. I'm so happy for you guys! Love ya!
Post a Comment