Thursday, November 5, 2009

A visit from the In-laws!

It was so fun to have Grandma Jo, Grandpa Grand, Rachel and Shelbi come for a visit. We all loved every minute of it. Lincoln especially loves the extra attention and time with his grandparents! It was fun for him to spend time with Shelbi too. He kept wanting to share everything with her.. even his puppy! We went swimming, to the botanical gardens, and to the Anthem outlets.



I love these pictures of Lincoln and Shelbi with their Grandparents. Lincoln just loved giving them hugs.


5 comments:

The Murrays said...

I can't believe how big he is getting. I have to say I am a bit jealous that it's November and you are in a swimming pool outside!

Britt-Marie said...

Wow, these pictures are so fun. How did you get that one under the water?
Britt-Marie

Erica Mangum said...

Hey Maria! How are you? I am so sorry about the loss of your brother... If you need anything I am here for you! You and your family is in our thoughts and prayers. It has been awile since I have seen you! I miss you! You look so good! I love your hairI it is so cute! We need to catch up!
Erica Nelson Mangum

Emily said...

Maria!!
Hey I don't know if you remember me but I was from the 12th ward in Logan. You cut my hair a couple of times! I am so sorry about your brother, you and your family are in my prayers.

Ericka said...

Maria,
I was just reading my cousins blog who was friends with your brother and his wife and I realized your brother...I am so very sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my prayers.