Saturday, March 14, 2009

off to FLORIDA!

Isn't Spring break great!? We loved going to visit Ali and Brandon! In these first pictures we were in Jupiter where Brandon's parents live. The beaches there were beautiful! And as you can see, Lincoln loved the beach too. We had a blast.











We went to Key West and went to the Southern most point, checked out the beaches, and got to enjoy dinner at a restaurant as we watched the sunset.














This was at the Swap and Shop in Miami



The Everglades were awesome. I just loved the airboat ride and being able to see all these alligators so close was crazy.






7 comments:

Erica said...

Looks like you guys had fun! I love the pictures of Lincoln at the beach!

Niki said...

So cute, Lizzie has been asking to go to the beach almost daily. Looks like you guys had a ton of fun. Thanks for having us over Sunday you guys are great!

Chelsa said...

Maria,
you are so cute! I LOVE the new hair cut! Love the pictures too. I am so glad that your cute little fam got to take a nice breather for spring break! Florida looks BEAUTIFUL!

tessa said...

So fun. My family is from Florida too. All your fabulous pics make me miss it. Lovin the haircut as well. You're so hip:)

Peck Family said...

looks like you had so much fun

SJ said...

Wow, I love all of the pictures! It looks beautiful there!
Maria you look so hot!! You have such a cute family!

Anonymous said...

How fun! Spring break is so fabulous. Ours is the 6th-10th and we are headed to Disneyland. Florida is so pretty. I wanna go again! You are so cute.