Monday, August 18, 2008

Fourth of July Fun


This was driving Seth's old truck in the Cache Valley Cruis-In! It was fun.




This hike up Dry Canyon was beautiful, but I've never had to fight off so many vicious mosquitos in my life!! That's why I look like I'm from India in this picture, they loved getting in my hair!


4 comments:

Ericka said...

What a cute family! You look amazing...not surprisingly but still amazing! That's cool that you were in the cruise in too!

The Murrays said...

your little boy is cute. How is Arizona treating you? You have a cute family.

jungleprincess said...

Thanks again for doing jam with me! And you've been tagged (check out my blog).

Jesika Harmon said...

MARIA!! Congratulations on your marriage and little boy! How fun to hear from you and catch up a little! I'm sure you are just a wonderful mother and fantastic wife!